Request a Nannywage Ltd
Employer Payroll Provider Brochure
Welcome to Nannywage Ltd.
One of the most experienced, respected and competitively priced payroll services in the UK for employers of nannies.
- £130 inc VAT per year for Monthly payroll
- £150 inc VAT per year for Monthly payroll including tailored employment contract
- £155 inc VAT per year for Weekly payroll
- £175 inc VAT per year for Weekly payroll including tailored employment contract
Nannywage Ltd new client promotion!
Sign up as a new client and in the first year receive 3 months subscription absolutely FREE! Subscribe for 12 monthly wageslips and receive 15 monthly wageslips, or subscribe for 52 weekly wageslips and receive 65 weekly wageslips.
Competitively priced Full Premium Payroll Service
For all domestic staff employed around the home: Nannies, Housekeepers, Child minders, Carers, Gardeners, Au-pairs etc.
Managing from start to finish every aspect of your nanny payroll administration
See our Full Payroll Service details further down this homepage.
Our New Leadership Team
Will ensure that you receive a first class service
Nannywage Ltd payroll service ensures that you receive a full year subscription, regardless of the amount of employees or tax years this takes to complete. When an employee leaves, your subscription is put on hold and resumes whenever the next nanny starts in your employment.
Some payroll companies, charge per calendar year, which means that if your nanny leaves after 6 months and you employ again after your 12 months has ended, you will have to pay for a new subscription.
To avoid this expensive subscription method, sign up with Nannywage Ltd for a full service.
Our service has no extra costs or hidden charges whatsoever. Free payroll amendments, copies & replacements. We calculate, holiday pay, employer allowance, sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay, adoption pay, student loans, special category national insurance. We process p45's, p11's, nanny sharing, sort all queries on your behalf with HMRC. Send you a quarterly payroll summary with your Tax & NIC due notice showing amount due to HMRC and a full payment guide. In fact, everything at no extra cost.
3 short steps to payroll set up - click here
Our Essential Employer Guide to how it all works - click here
Testimonials received from many delighted clients - click here
Claiming the £3,000 Employer Allowance - click here
Full Automatic Enrolment Pension service. You are in very safe hands, as Nannywage Ltd Pensions have been providing pensionable payroll services since 2008. We do everything on your behalf, as per our normal business practice, providing a full professional service at competitive rates. We write to you three months before your staging date, with our unique YES / NO pension questionnaire, taking you a minute to complete, and then you can sit back, safe in the knowledge that Nannywage Ltd Pensions are handling everything on your behalf.
Unlimited support from our helpdesk Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm
Telephone us on 020 8642 5470 or email email@example.com
We post to you hardcopy wageslips for every pay day
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions setting up your payroll
Our subscription is for monthly or weekly wageslips and we provide a full payroll service to include all issues such as Maternity Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, overtime etc along with processing starting and leaving P45's and end of year Nanny Payroll scheme tax return.
THE NANNYWAGE LTD PAYROLL SERVICE
We will register you for a PAYE small employer scheme with HMRC
We will produce a Contract of employment for you and your employee if required
- We print and send you hard copy wageslips for your nanny, we process weekly wageslips for each Friday and monthly wageslips for the last Friday of the month
- Full telephone payroll help desk team with employment law help and advice
- We produce a summary of the payroll each quarter Tax & NIC due date (April, July, October & January) combined with your Tax & NIC due notice of how much to pay HMRC. We send you the summary of how much to pay with full payment instructions
- We will process new nannies joining, whether or not they have a P45
- We will process nannies leaving and produce a P45 for them
- We process & advise on Statutory sick pay
- We process & advise on Statutory maternity pay with pre-funded re-claim
- We will process any salary increases you award your nanny
- We will make deductions for repayment Student loans when instructed by HMRC
- We will make deductions for any attachments of earnings when instructed by HMRC
- We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf regarding over/underpayments of tax
- We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf regarding any changes to tax codes
- We will process any overtime or bonus payments you make to your nanny and calculate the tax due on them
- Provide Late Subscription solutions and backdated employment starts
- File end of year declarations including processing your P60
- Continuing liaison on your behalf with HMRC during the Subscription period with any length breaks between employing staff.
- Full compliance with HMRC regulations during subscription
EMPLOYER LIABILITY INSURANCE
By law you are required to insure your workers against liability or disease. You could be fined £2,500 for every day that you do not have cover. It is vital you protect yourself from damages and costs arising from injury to staff at work. Not only covering you from the injury but also from potential future loss of earnings. Minimum cover should be £5 million.
Before you purchase a policy we recommend you check with your home contents provider as in the vast majority of cases employer liability insurance cover is included in your home contents policy. The employer should also check that the nanny has insurance to cover any damage the nanny may cause in the course of employment duties.
Nannywage Ltd do not try to sell you services that you may not require. Our advice, of first checking your home contents insurance to see if employer liability cover is included, may save you the £100 premium per year for employer liability insurance cover, that some payroll providers may try to sell to you
NANNY PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
If the nanny is registered with a child care organisation, the nanny is normally required by that organisation to have public liability insurance. If the nanny does not belong to a child care organisation they should still insure themselves to protect against any damages or costs